Friday, May 27, 2011

WeightLoss Countdown

This morning i weighed in at 140.2pounds. In the last couple of weeks the lowest Ive weighed is about 137pounds. Every time i make progress it never lasts long because the number on the scale is always higher the next morning. My goal weight at this point is 117pounds which means i have to lose 23pounds in order to get down there. I was doing crunches the other day and i noticed that if i start at fifty and count my way down the closer i get to zero the more motivated i become so from now on my ill refer to my weight as how many pounds i have to lose until i reach my goal. For example, if i weigh 127pounds then my number for that day would be 10. Ten, wow i cant wait to get there its sooo close to zero.

Yesterday was my first day on Concerta and it was amazing, i had no appetite at all throughout the day but at around like 11pm i had the munchies. I ate a couple of crackers and Hershey kisses ): so from now on i am going to bed before 10pm so I'm asleep once the meds wear off. I'm also going to go to the library for lunch and study for finals instead of being in the cafeteria because i think my friends are starting to question my excuses for not eating. Well i really don't find the food appealing but still, this way i don't have to make up any more lies. Sometimes i wish they would just understand because i hate having to lie to them but I'm willing to do anything to fit into size zero skinnies again.

W.Coundown: 23.2

stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

3 comments:

  1. That is actually a great idea...to count backwards, I might have try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the counting down backwards idea!

    And if you weigh yourself everyday, it's going to be different especially if you haven't peed or if you don't weigh yourself in the morning. Or if you had anything with salt in it the day before you'll retain a little water. But don't fret, you'll get down! I can see you're extremely determined, so as long as you keep your mindset there, you can achieve your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, feeel free to use it! And yeah Gianni, sometimes that does frustrate me but seeing a higher number on the scale just motivates me to lose even more for the day and thanks, i appreciate the support (:

    ReplyDelete