Monday, May 16, 2011

Domino Effect

I was doing so well and last night i binged ): I was soo mad at myself i mean all that hard work i put into losing weight was just shot back a couple of days. I gained two pounds. I know, unacceptable so today during lunch i drank a bottle of water. I was hungry afterwards so i ended up drinking another one. Im proud of myself for that move. After school i went to McDonalds and had..... a side salad! After that, i went to the gym and got a membership. I was on the elliptical for 20minutes and then i did a zumba class. When i got home i thought i would binge but i had..... Special K cereal! i cant believe it, its like the guilt from binging last night motivated me to make all these really good choices throughout today. Tomorrow im going to the gym again, my friend wants to lose weight so i think itll be easier to keep going since ill have someone else to do it with me. Ahh i cant want to see some results but now i have to buy some sport bras hahah
stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment