Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update

Ten Followers! Thank you prettties (: I initially wrote this as a way to vent my frustration with weight loss since no one gets my obsession but im glad other people read it, I hope my posts inspire you guys to lose weight and stay motivated! Muahhh <333

My weight loss methods the last couple of days have been all over the map.

I tried this laxative type tea called 3 Ballerina Diet Tea or something like that. Yeah talk about major cramps of death. It made me go to the bathroom and stuff but not as much as regular laxative pills do and the pain just seemed unbearable. The taste was something else i didnt like but if it actually did get me results i liked i would've kept using it. I dont know, i guess i would use it if im constipated but not like as my main source of weight loss because i could not handle that pain 7days a week ha

Next came Ex-Lax chocolates. Those were the most pleasant ones! They tasted pretty much like regular chocolate and i had no cramps at all but i didnt like that the chocolates were about the size of a penny so i kepted wanting to eat more. The main issue with this method is that i didnt even go to the bathroom after taking it  so there was no point in continuing.

My latest weight loss method is ADD medication. I was diagnosed with ADD and put on Concerta 27 mg. I started taking it today and i noticed that i barely thought about food. The only reason i ate lunch was because its a period on my school schedule but if it wasnt for that i wouldnt have remembered to eat. I googled the side effects that come with the prescription and it turns out that one of them is loss of appetite! If i wouldve known that i wouldve agreed to talking meds for my ADD years ago haha. I wonder if the effects change after my body gets used to the medicine. I sure hope not! ha

stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

Oh and im aware that laxatives arent a form of 'healthy' weight loss but i really dont care at this point. I just want to be skinny already!

5 comments:

  1. My guess would be that the loss of appetite will go away after a while. Probably take at least a month, but you could probably go back to the doctor and either get a higher dosage and the loss of appetite will come back or you can switch to a different med and have loss of appetite. Most ADD meds cause loss of appetite and some antidepressants can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ADD too and weight loss is expected while you're on the meds so its definitely a positive thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaay(: this is great! and if my appetite does go away then ill do just that kes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the advice! Muah <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thin or Not,
    when did you start to see change in your weight? and are you like hungry though? because i am but its weird like ill go get something to eat and then i magically dont feel like eating anything, not even chocolate!

    ReplyDelete