Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strange Stufff.

I was browsing the web yesterday and i stumbled across the oddest thing, the cotton ball diet. I think its so strange i mean i know some people are desperate for weight loss but why would anyone try that? Is cotton even edible? Hmm i wonder these things...

I need a new scale, i weighed in today and i got every number from 139.2 to 136.6, its so stressful i really wanna know the exact number. This is my third scale since new years, does anyone know good scales out there? Right now im so fed up with crappy scales that price isnt even an issue. i just want to find the one! hahah it sounds like im in a sappy romance looking for the right guy lmao

Since my scale didnt show a number in the forties i am going to assume that im not gaining weight. Im planning on buying a new scale tomorrow. I have big plans for this week, whatever it is i actually weigh minus 4pounds. so if i weigh 139 i want to be 135 by friday. 135 is not bad i havent been at that weight for a while and plus now i do strength training so i have muscle, yaaay i can leg press 230pounds. i think i want to start doing ab workouts so my stomach becomes tighter... i think ill start now! haha

                                                                 stay strong & remember what really matters 
xoxo <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment