Sunday, May 22, 2011

HourGlasss

Ever since i was little girl, ive always thought i would grow up to have a small waist and big hips like my mother but i started puberty in fourth grade but my body is still shaped like a ruler. Its soo frustrating, theres so many girls at school with and hourglass figures and not just "thick" girls but even anorexic-looking girls as well. I was browsing the web yesterday and i came across these butt enhancing pills called BBB pills. They claim to take the fat from your stomach and transfer it to your butt and hips. I really want to try them but a one-month supply costs 100dollars and im not willing to spend that money without being certain that ill see some results. I was at the gym today though and instead of doing cardio the whole time, i decided to do some strength training instead. I was walking around the gym and i noticed these two machines. The hip adduction and the hip abduction. Im not really sure what the purpose is for them but im guessing that if i use those machines on a regular basis my hips will become shapely and firm. Well i hope so because thats what happened with my legs haha. Im so obsessed with my appearance but i chose to see this as a good thing because maybe one day ill finally look how i want... like Megan Foxx (:
stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

4 comments:

  1. I have sort of an hourglass shape (I had a baby so my hips go wider than they used to be otherwise I would be pretty ruler-like as you called it) but I have no butt. I have been told that by a friend (who was a guy). he said I went from legs to back. No butt at all. I would be willing to try those pills if they were cheaper. I would suggest trying to work you obliques and butt. Try sit and spins/bicycle crunches if you know what they are and hip raises. They may help with toning so you have a little more butt and a smaller waist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always check out the reviews on it. If you google "reviews on BBB" it should pop up something. That way you'll know if it works or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kes, thats what ive been doing. trying to focus on my hips and buttocks so my butt appears bigger. Im also drinking these protein shake things so i gain muscle faster but theyre loaded with calories! :P oh well i guess i dont really care as long as im not getting fat around my midsection or anything haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip Thin or Not but tried that already, i got allot of mixed reviews like it worked for some people but not for others which is why i dont want to buy them since im not like certain. Im just going to stick to good ol' exercise

    ReplyDelete