Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweat marks

So far today is going pretty well, ive eaten about 100calories and i just finished running three miles. (: im going to join the cross country team and i need to get in shape which to me is just an excuse to burn calories haha. Im pretty hungry right now though so when i get home ill probabaly have some crackers and water with maybe some crystal light or i dont know watermelon sounds pretty good too haha.
This morning i weighed in at 141.4, yesterday morning i was 144.6 so im making some progress! I was soo tempted to buy a slice of pizza today at lunch but nope instead i had a nature valley granola bar thing, theres no way im letting food get in the way of my perfect beach bod haha. I kept looking at my ana bracelet whic i finished yesterday by the way, it definately helped me stay on track! i think if you girls need a little something as a reminder, an ana bracelet is for sure something that'll work :D

this is actually from yesterday but for some reason Blogger wasnt working

No comments:

Post a Comment