Friday, May 13, 2011

Still no signs of weakness

I didnt go to school today and i was terrified because normally when i stay home i end up eating about 4000calories but for some reason today was different (: i ate a total of 475calories, not bad considering i even went to McDonalds. Of course i didnt get a burger or anything, i got a fruit&walnut salad (210calories). If you really think about it, fast food places actually have healthy choices like salads and grilled chicken sandwiches. Calories start to add up once condiments and sauces are added to whatever it is your eating. At McDonalds i usually get a side salad(20calories) with vinaigrette dressing (60calories). Its not as good as french or italian but the calories difference is pretty big so i think its deffinately worth it.

I was kinda upset at myself for not going to school because i was suppose to go to a zumba class with my friend afterschool :P Oh well im just glad i didnt overeat. I weighed 139.6 this morning (: whoop whoop, there are 17more days until the pool party and im already soo close to 135.0. If things keep doing this well i think im going to decrease my goal weight to 130.0 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment