Monday, June 27, 2011

Anything's worth being THIN

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been working so much lately I barely have any me-time anymore. Tomorrow is the big day, I am going to the beach (:

The most amazing thing happened to me today. My friend introduced me to her friend who is also ana and mia! i cant believe it, a girl in my town that shares my interest. I'm so siked, well i was until my friend started saying its all in my head and that I'm just doing that because i wanna be like her. Hmm i guess i shouldn't have told the girl in front of her since my friend didn't know about my 'special' ways. Eh oh well, i just hope i can stay in touch with the girl. I think I'm gonna send her a link to my blog so she sees I'm not bluffing. I'm kind of bummed that my friend feels that way though, i don't know i mean maybe she just feels left out since i have so much in common with this new girl. She worries about her weight allot like we do so maybe she should consider taking up ana, I doubt it though because she doesn't see the big picture: Anything's worth being THIN.

W.Countdown: ---


stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found someone who shares your interest! <3
    hope you have fun at the beach btw
    I wish there was one near me
    Ive been tanning for the past 2 hrs
    tho haha and keep working hard darlin
    <3 like to hear how the results are going

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you found a friend near you that can help you! I wish I had a friend like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Im really glad too, shes been ana for about five years now so im sure she'll have awesome tips and advice which ill be sure to share with you guys, of course <3 and yes HeatherMB the beach was amazing! im so tan now i love it. Thin or Not, who knows maybe youll find a friend like that too. I remember looking for one for the longest time and when i finally stopped looking for one, she showed up! weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete