Monday, June 6, 2011

EggRolls.

Eeeek! My friend introduced me to her friend and hes soo cute. He's Asian (: haha. He's really nice and i think he might like me. We were at the park today and i saw him playing basketball...without his shirt on and he has such a nice body. It kinda gets me thinking, if we do start talking and like eventually go out or something then i don't want to be fat and gross-looking. I want him to be proud to introduce me to his friends and say "yeah, the tall pretty one is my girlfriend." im so glad cross country practice starts next week though because i really don't want to stay home and eat this summer and plus will im running ill be burning calories. We have finals all this week and im trying to stay away from food because stress always seems to lead me back to it. I found that if i listen to music and chew gum while i study i barely think about food, you guys should try it sometime! (:

W.Countdown: ---

stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

P.S look at my new thinspo, i love it. I edited it myself, just seeing it makes me not as hungry!


2 comments:

  1. hey babes
    seems ur doing well
    im very proud of you!
    and good luck with the new friend ;]
    btw i was just wondering
    what are you weighing atm?
    i dont mean to come off as rude or anything im just curiouse... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeatherMB, yeah im soo focused now i guess seeing the weather finally got to me... its summer and i want to wear tanks and short shorts! haha and thanks (: and dont worry, its cool i dont mind you asking but i was running late today and yesterday morning so i actually didnt have time to weigh in. ill weigh in tomorrow and post it on a post (:

    ReplyDelete