Friday, June 17, 2011

Yes Mother

Blahh yesterday i was doing so well. I got home from work at around 10pm and had only eaten about 270calories. My parents had ordered Chinese food and got my favorite. I cant stand when they buy me food without asking if i even want anything because if i don't eat it i'm considered "ungrateful." Story of my life.

I was so scared to get on the scale this morning. I was sure it would be 141 or higher but surprisingly it was 138.0. So now im back to where i was two days ago... great. Today im hoping to make up for that. Im planning on eating 150calories or less and hopefully weighing in at around 137.2 tomorrow morning. Tonight i work though so that might be a challenge, but hey last night i did pretty hopefully tonight goes the same... fingers crossed!

W.Countdown: 21.0


stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    I hate that! >_< My parents do that sometimes and I just can't stand it. I really cannot. Being a vegetarian makes it hard for them to get something for me and being a picky eater, it makes it even harder but they still manage to do it! Meh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness yess! its like theyre out to get us haha, hmm i wonder if theres a term for someone who doesnt eat processed foods what so ever. Im gonna look that up and tell my parents im that and hopefully it works haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so proud of you darling
    srry ive been gone a while
    but it sounds like your doing great!
    keep up the amazing work!
    hope to hear from you soon <3

    ReplyDelete