Thursday, June 9, 2011

Whatever It Takes

Yep so last night i decided to go on a 72hour fast and it didnt go so well. I was so stressed with school and guys and all that and i ended up binging. I couldnt stand the feeling of fullness, i felt like i was going to blow up to the size of a blimp so i drank two glasses of water, shoved my fingers down my throat and viola! It was weird, after i purged i wasnt worried about all the stuff from earlier and it felt amazing. I was still concerned about my weight though so i drank another laxative tea. I know the side effects of mia are really dangerous but eh right now i couldnt care less, if im thin then ill be happy and thats all that matters. Today im going to try fasting though, i also want to drink tons of water since im probabaly dehydrated from the laxatives and purging.

I found this quote the other day and i love it: Coffee and smokes and cold diet cokes, thats what pretty girls are made of.

W.Countdown: 24.6



stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment