Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back in the thirties. (:

Ive beeen so busy lately with summer assignments for AP classes ill be taking next year and thinking about college and junk. I know ill only be a junior in high school this year but its better to do things early than late. Ive already made a list of the top twenty colleges i want to apply to! (:

All this focusing on academics has really helped with my eating habits. I ate about 200calories tuesday, and about 500calories yesterday and the best part is that im never hungry! today i weighed in a 137.8. I tried my swim suit from last year on today and it actually looks good, not how i want it to look but it is decent. It feeels soo good to be back in the 130s :D

I was hanging out with some friends yesterday and we stopped at a convienient store to grab a bite to eat and i got a diet snapple and an apple! It wasnt even like i made myself either, thats just what looked good to me which is soo strange because i love thier fries and shakes ha. My friends thought it was weird so i told them im a vegetarian and they didnt question me anymore, mann i love that excuse! Haha

W.Countdown: 20.8


stay strong & remember what really matters
xoxo <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment