Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back from the Beach!

Hello beautiful ladies! I am back from the beach and let me tell you, I am more pumped than ever to lose weight. I looked amazing it felt so good to have guys notice me for something other than my personality. Another thing that was absolutely amazing, is that I was the thinnest one in the group (: I didn't have double D-sized boobs like my friends but hey, i looked pretty darn good in my bikinis haha

The only bad side to looking good is that i forgot that i had to maintain that weight off, during the trip i didnt notice any difference but now that I'm home, oh yesss i deffinately see the extra pounds creeping up on me again. Tomorrow I'm going to start restricting again, hmm i don't know I'm thinking about starting the ABC Diet, anyone want to join? (:

FIFTEEN FOLLOWERS! :D I currently have 15 of you wonderful beauties following my blog and i just want to let you guys know that if you ever need a little motivation or just feel like talking about thats taunting number on the scale, don't hesitate to contact me!

W.Countdown: ----


stay strong & remember what truly matters
xoxo <3!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great time
    and the ABC diet is hard but worth it
    its hard if u live with your parents
    specially when ur the only one in the
    house... they watch ur every move
    but its a good way to keep off the weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING JOB! I am so glad you felt confident. I wish I could feel like that. I am deff in need of support recently and would love to have it from someone as successful as you! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeatherMB, yes! its so hard but it's summer so im never really home and the 'i ate before i came' excuse works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria, Thanks darling! and oh, that's a bummer ): of course ill give you support. For some reason i cant see my followers but ill go check out your blog somehow and give you a boost (: <3

    ReplyDelete