Sunday, July 24, 2011

20 Challenge!

In twenty days im going to the beach and im still 138.6 ): My goal weight by the time I go to the beach is 130.0. Oh goodness, I need to do this. I think im going to eat allot of soup during this time. Campbell has allot of low calorie soups so im planning on basically living off of that haha.

Tonight im going out to eat with my boyfriend. Were going to Olive Garden and im thinking about having the Minestrone soup because its only 100 calories. Yeap, i looked it up hahah. I did really good today so i dont want to ruin it ha. So today's day 20, 19 more days to go...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! that's a great way to lose weight, soups always have the least amount of calories. Make sure not to eat too much salt though because it could make you all bloated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some soup today as well in a restaurant and actually I never ate soups very much before but I found out it's a good way to eat something but which is low in calories, I like that idea, I might live out of soups as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!
    soup is so good, although i find it never fills me for very long, so i have smoothies instead, home made and calorie counted, for breakfast and lunch, with half a cucumber in each and that seems to work
    xxx

    ReplyDelete