Wednesday, July 13, 2011

'Oh, Just Walking'

The most inspirational thing happened to me yesterday afternoon. I was walking home from work and I bumped into this guy from school and he was sooo thin! I couldnt believe my eyes. I didn't recognize him at all. He looked like he'd been thin all his life. I asked him how he did it and he said...
       
     Superthin Guy: Oh, just walking
     Jealous & Amazed teen: No way, just walking?!
     Superthin Guy: Yeap hah, I pretty much just walk everywhere now
     Jealous & Amazed teen: Wow, that's great. You look really good
     Superthin Guy: Thanks, I almost have a six pack...

I know! I couldn't believe it either, I'm still in shock but i'm deffinately doing what he did. No more having my mom take me to school or to work, from now on I am doing things the old fashion way :D

W.Countdown: 20.8 (137.8lbs!)

stay strong and don't give up!
xoxo <3 !

5 comments:

  1. haha that is awesome! no wonder people in new york are healthier than others in the US.. *random thought*

    Stay motivated! :3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....oh my god, yeah! i never thought about that before. hmm, i guess i know where ill be going to college haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to buy Nike Tone shoes and start to walk a lot as well and hope it will help... The bad thing about me is, I'm so used to wear high heels only that I'm not sure I can stay walking in tennis shoes...:/
    Anyway, try it and let us know about results...

    By the way, it would be lovely if you visit my blog as well, I'm looking for some support and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! Those are pretty :D haha and well high heels seem less comfortable than tennis shoes so im sure you'll start loving your Nikes in no time!

    Im starting to see good results, I havent been restricting as much (about 750calories a day) and to my surprise, I havent gained any wait (:

    Of course darling, I'll do so right away!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete