Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy Bee

Argg ohkay, so I know I said I would weigh in like forever ago but I always oversleep and end up not having time to step on the scale. Tomorrow I dont work though so hopefully then I'll know if I lost those extra pounds I gained at the beach. When I got back i was 144.6, I know disgusting but I'm hoping I'm somewhere below 138 then I'll be on track again and can focus on losing more.

Yesterday I ate a chicken patty at around 11ish and then a tortilla chip at around 7. I wasnt trying to restrict, it just happend. Since i dont eat too often i get nauseous really easily and that makes me not want to eat which means more nauseaouseness! Its a vicious cycle but atleast ill lose weight :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous!! for me it's like if I don't eat I get hungry which means I get cravings and therefore I will end up binging. but not always (thank god)

    Hopefully restricting would be really easy sometimes :p

    Good luck with the food, you seem to be doing well(:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same way! What i did was chew a lot of gum and such so my stomach thinks im eating when im actually only consuming about five calories haha.

    Maybe you should try it and see how it works for you! Thanks for the encouragement :D

    ReplyDelete