Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three strikes &you're out

My eating lately hasnt been so good ): I cant stop eating but for some reason Ive only gained one pound :D I know thats not a good thing but hey, it could be a lot worse. I think its the walking, ever since my little chat with that guy last week Ive been walking everywhere and it seems to be paying off. Today I am going to stay home though and focus on getting myself on track. Im going to fast, no foods or liquids no exceptions.

I was soo bored at work the other night that I came up with this poem;

I want to be skinny with all my heart.
I want to be thin so there's no fat parts.
Diet soda and water with nothing to eat.
Because I'll surely stay fat if I indulge in a treat.

Hahaha, there was more to it but I didn't write it down and can only remember this part :P speaking of work, I  keep oversleeping and coming in late so I think I'm getting fired but I think that's just what I need, that place is filled with fattening food and its always so tempting. Ill be sure to find a new job with something that doesnt involve food or atleast food I like haha. Im off for a walk, goodbye lovies xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment